My name is Tony Beltramelli, I am the Co-Founder of Uizard Technologies, a startup developing AI-powered tools to revolutionize the way people build software. This blost post and this one provide an overview of what I am currently working on.
I got into machine intelligence during my graduate studies at the IT University of Copenhagen and ETH Zurich. My research work on applications of deep learning has been recognized globally and featured in international media such as WIRED, Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Next Web. Some of my public research is available on my Google Scholar profile.
#Forbes 30 under 30 2019
Some highlighted projects.
Talks I gave and media coverage featuring my work.
- September 9 2019, TechCrunch
- February 12 2019, Forbes 30 under 30, Europe, Technology.
- November 13 2018, speaker at ColdFront, Copenhagen, Denmark, with Henrik Haugbølle. Talk: Will the future of front-end be AI-assisted?
- November 6-8, speaker at WebSummit, Lisbon, Portugal. Pitch competition semi-finals and Machine Demo competition final. Video here.
- November 2 2018, speaker at IDA Driving IT, Copenhagen, Denmark, with Henrik Haugbølle. Talk: Using machine learning to speed-up software development.
- October 19 2018, The Huffington Post Germany
- August 29 2018, The Register
- July 31 2018, Business Insider Nordics
- June 21 2018, TechNote speaker at 10th ACM SIGCHI Symposium on Engineering Interactive Computing Systems, Paris, France
- June 4 2018, Dansk Industri
- May 30 2018, IT University of Copenhagen News
- May 28 2018, Bootstrapping
- May 23 2018, keynote speaker at LDV Vision Summit, New York City, USA. Talk: Converting Hand-Drawn Wireframes to Prototypes with Deep Learning. Video here.
- May 22 2018, TechCrunch
- April 18 2018, Speaker at NextM by night, Copenhagen, Denmark, with Florian van Schreven. Talk: Augmenting Human Creativity with AI
- March 2 2018, Talk at the IT University of Copenhagen: Teaching Machines to Understand Graphical User Interfaces
- February 12 2018, The Next Web
- February 6 2018, Talk at Copenhagen Business School with Florian van Schreven: Kill your startup
- January 21 2018, first price winner StarCraft II AI Workshop, IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- January 9 2018, Floydhub
- October 5 2017, Speaker at UXDX, Dublin, Ireland. Talk: Transforming Designs into Code (with AI)
- September 22 2017, Speaker at RE-WORK Deep Learning Summit, London, UK. Talk: Towards Automatic Front-end Development With Deep Learning. Video here, blog post.
- September 7 2017, TopBots
- July 28 2017, Data Skeptic (podcast)
- June 10 2017, Two Minute Papers (video web series)
- June 8 2017, NLP Highlights (podcast)
- June 5 2017, NVIDIA Developer News
- June 2 2017, Fast Company CO.DESIGN
- June 2 2017, Version2
- May 29 2017, WIRED Italy
- May 29 2017, Siècle Digital
- May 28 2017, SiliconANGLE
- May 27 2017, Lifehacker Australia
- May 26 2017, WIRED
- May 26 2017, The Next Web
- May 26 2017, YCombinator Hacker News
- June 2016, Nominated for best Master’s thesis in Computer Science 2015 by The Danish Society for Computer Science
- May 2016, Android Security Acknowledgements
- January 29 2016, Speaker at Bits & Beers, Copenhagen, Denmark. Talk: Deep Learning in a Nutshell
- January 22 2016, Interview on Danish national TV channel TV 2 NewScience
- January 15 2016, Forbes
- January 14 2016, Futura Sciences
- January 14 2016, IT University of Copenhagen News
- January 13 2016, Version2
- January 11 2016, Naked Security
- January 11 2016, Softpedia
- January 6 2016, phys.org
- January 6 2016, Lifehacker Australia
- January 5 2016, IFLScience
- January 4 2016, The Huffington Post
- December 31 2015, Wochit Tech (video)
- December 31 2015, Gizmodo
- December 24 2015, El Pais
- December 23 2015, GEEK.com
- December 21 2015, WIRED
- December 20 2015, Vice Motherboard
- December 2015, YCombinator Hacker News
- January 2013, Chrome Experiments
Feel free to contact me if you want to collaborate on research, invite me to give a talk (English or French), ask a burning question, or if you want to say hello.Thank you for your message!