My name is Tony Beltramelli, I am currently working as a Data Scientist in the industry in Copenhagen, Denmark.
I shared my graduate studies between the IT University of Copenhagen and ETH Zurich where I focused my thesis at the intersection between Machine Learning, Information Security, and Ubiquitous Computing.
I like to see Computer Science and Information Technology as a set of unprecedentedly powerful tools providing new possibilities to Science, Engineering, and Art enabling us to shape the future and improve the lives of millions of people.
This website showcases some personal projects and technological experiments I have been working on.
Some highlighted projects:
My work was mentioned in the following media:
- June 2016, Nominated for best Master’s thesis in Computer Science 2015 by The Danish Society for Computer Science
- May 2016, Android Security Acknowledgements
- January 29 2016, Speaker at Bits & Beers, talk title: Deep Learning in a nutshell
- January 22 2016, Interview on Danish national TV channel TV 2 NewScience
- January 15 2016, Forbes
- January 14 2016, IT University of Copenhagen News
- January 13 2016, Version2
- January 11 2016, Naked Security
- January 11 2016, Softpedia
- January 6 2016, phys.org
- January 6 2016, Lifehacker Australia
- January 5 2016, IFLScience
- January 4 2016, The Huffington Post
- December 31 2015, Gizmodo
- December 24 2015, El Pais
- December 23 2015, GEEK.com
- December 21 2015, Wired UK
- December 20 2015, Vice Motherboard
- December 2015, YCombinator Hacker News
- January 2013, Chrome Experiments
Feel free to contact me if you want to collaborate, do research, ask questions or if you want to say hello.Thank you for your message!